lunes, 23 de noviembre de 2015

Photo descritption Activity 2

Well, on the left side, I can see a young boy, that I suppose that is an african descendient.
Also, in the background I see some towers, like a village, where people live, but I suppost that the people live with litle money, because the building are in a poor conditions, with bad painting, and all the buildings are cinked. Also we can see some people that I suppose that are keeping to reconstruct all the village.
This picture represents the diversity of the comunities in this world, that some have more that others, and we need to stop with this because all the people have the opportunity to progress.
When I went to mexico I went to a lot of parts like this and I feel that this is so bad because all the people need a good life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario