martes, 13 de agosto de 2013

LETTER OF APPLICATION

25th of september

Mr. Guliano Medina

Owner of the Clinic

Reñaca clinic

457,Jardin del mar, Chile

Dear sir,

i'm writing to you,because I want a summer job at his clinic, when I was walking to take a coffee, I see the advice of the clinic saying that they need a surgeon doctor for work in the clinic. My sevice is that I can work doing all tipes of surgery. I`m interested in this job because i feel that i`m the person that the clinic needs.

I have a lot of skills to work in the clinic, I studied in The Mackay School, and then I go to United State to the university of oxford to study medicine, an also I live so near the clinic.

I`m available all days of the week from 9am to 4pm.Please call me at 8363815385 to schedule the interview or if i'm get the job.

Sincerely,

Tomas Ulibarry

General Carrera 420, Reñaca, Chile.

Tulibarry@gmail.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario