lunes, 12 de agosto de 2013

1.-what is your greatest strength and your greatest weakness?
my greatest strength is that I am friendly and I can work with more people, and the greatest weakness is that I am indiscipline because i like a lot the jokes, but when i was to stay serious i can.
2.-where do you see yourself in 5 years?
well, I see my self in 5 years more in the best clinic of the world, with the best doctors, and doing the thing I like, surgeon.
3.- why do you want to work here?
because is a very good clinic, has much international prestige, plus the best doctors come to this clinic, and i want to be the best doctor in the world.
4.- describe a difficult work situation and what you did to overcome it?
when a fight with another partner and do not know how to stop the discucion, I have the ability to control the problems very quiet, and also when they dont follow instructions I can change the actitude of her.
5.- why should hire you?
yoy need to should me because I am the best person that can work in this job, I am so professional in a surgery, and I am so responsable with my job, also I am available all days of the year so I can all time you need, and I live so near the clinic so I'm there in 5 or 20 minutes no more.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario